• Instagram

  • Melania

    I loveeeeee doing testshoots. Especially when I got to sit down and talk and get to know that person a bit more. Melania was just passing by Jakarta last December, accompanying her (gorgeous) beau whom I shot in the About Last Night story for Grazia. She was originally from Canada and is now modeling around the world. She has such a beautiful soul and her aura just shines through, and she was very open and funny. We were soon laughing and talking like two best friends who have known each other forever. Encounters like this only happens once in a blue moon, so I really cherish it. Btw, she also has the most amazing and flawless skin! You know I have the most unforgiving camera and lens, and I hardly did anything to her skin. I just played around with colouring the images. A little bit on the technical side, I shot this using my human light stand (my assistant holding a small flash difused with a small softbox and some tissue paper XD). Looking back, I should have used normal studio lights with some backlights. I miss my backlights. Anyone want to do a testshoot with moi? *grin*

    And thanks to best bud F.W. for lending me his space! (he was in the midst of moving, so the space looked awesome), and to Stellarissa for the clothes (this is her latest collection, which you can get in Galeries Lafayette). 






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram