• Instagram

  • Sabbatical


    Post from a shoot I did last year featuring Jeff & Xabier, a yoga and pilates instructor respectively. I think this was the last shoot before I decided to go on a sabbatical. It has been almost a year now, and I think I'm going to prolong my sabbatical. I did one shoot earlier this year for stellarissa and have been trying to figure out whether I should be going back to this again. Alas, I still haven't figure it out. I was really thinking of quitting this for good last year. I just felt burn out from life in general, and unfortunately I still haven't recovered. I'm actually kinda thinking of going back to writing, but anonymously. There is a sense of tranquility when I think about it and I think it fits more with the kind of recluse and slow lifestyle I have been adopting. On a good note, I got a corgi puppy last year, and he has been the light of my life. He even has his own instagram following (@maxthefudgepudge) and has been keeping me and my family busy, fit and super entertained by his crazy and silly antics. I wish I have more to post, but nothing really significant has happened. It has been peaceful to say the least. Maybe I am enjoying this a bit too much. XD 













    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram