• Instagram

  • Advertorial Elle April 2012



    This is an advertorial for some Dewi Sri Spa products. It was published in Elle Indonesia magazine April 2012. We did the shoot in a small cafe in Kemang called Tryst. It has all these scandinavian furniture that they sell. I love the floor lamps and the green sofa. It has that retro feel to it, but at the same time it's also very modern. Pricing wasn't too bad either. I think it's a great place to have meetings, their food was quite good (and again, price wasn't bad at all!). I love that the peach ice tea came in a huge glass that you can actually use as a small vase ^^. About the pic itself, nothing was really done to it to be honest. I didn't edit it at all, well except for some cropping. I'm currently into natural light mostly, and we shot this in the middle of the day. It was really hot, I was sweating and sweating and sweating and praying that I won't get any sunburn lols. 



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram