• Instagram

  • StellaRissa 2012 part deux



    Part two of StellaRissa's 2012 collection that I shot as part of captografia's portfolio. Steve did the main photography as I took shots for the video. Took me quite a while to edit this since there were other (big) projects in the last month. It was actually quite good to be busy, and also (everyone who works in the creative business knows this), it's like a wonderful gift from heaven to be commissioned to do shoots that are actually your style and your vision. Add to that, the amazing team work. The people that have supported and work with us was truly inspiring and so easy to work with. So we've been truly blessed. Just a quick note,

    I may take a full break for a couple of weeks to a month (in July) since I have to undergo surgery. Nothing too dramatic, but surgery will take time to heal, so I don't think I can do any heavy liftings or movements after, so no shoots for me. But captografia will be open for business as usual, but all shoots in July will be shot by my business partner. I will still be able to handle correspondence though. So yeah, if you have any inquiries or questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram