• Instagram

  • November Videos



    These are the videos that I shot and edited for Indonesia Tatler's November 2014 issue. I must say that I am not a professional in terms of making videos. I don't really know how I got into this (lols). It sort of begun when I got dragged by the editor (thank you Maya XD) to shoot Kinez's cover story (photographed by Hakim Satriyo). I mean I have made videos before, but it was so laid-back and non-formal and with no high responsibility over it, and this one is different. So this video lead to the next and to the next and to the next. I think I'm getting a hang of it. Always so much more to improve (like reminding myself to not drink coffee before any shoot - shaky trembling hands ><"). Or maybe I should just hire another guy to do the shooting ahahahahha (oh budget, where art thou XD). Well here is the compilation. Hope you enjoy v^^v











    Oh, and I think I forgot to post the September 2014 cover story interview:





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram