• Instagram

  • Noni Purnomo for Indonesia Tatler 2014


    A behind the scenes look at the Cover that we did for Indonesia Tatler's October 2014 issue. I shot and edited everything. Noni Purnomo is the CEO of Bluebird Group, which is soon (or already) to go public. She is a very inspiring woman, someone who is not only positive, but very driven and also balanced. I can sense her charisma when I talked to her, and she is so grounded and very well put together, and super fun! You can tell that I am very excited about the shoot hahahah. Thank you to Indonesia Tatler and Amadea Maya for this opportunity. <3 (the photoshoot was styled by Monica Tarunadjaja). Photography by Steve Wahyu (retouched by me). I have also included some shots that didn't make it. <3!!!













    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram