• Instagram

  • Katya Talanova

    I think I've mentioned sometime ago that I rarely do any more personal work/testshoots and that I have to do it more? I think that still rings true. Between the crazy family life, trying to still have some personal time with friends, time for yourself, and weird work schedules; it really is a struggle to find time to just sit down and play around with things. The shoot with Katya was done quite a while ago (my apologiessss omg gomenasai ><'), in June I think, and I just got around to editing it last week. To be honest, I don't think I ever really played around with editing before. I like to keep things simple and just do some basic retouching. But somehow, something got into me, and I started experimenting. I have always loved the film look, so I sort of tried to do some burnt film in the editing. Don't know if it works or not, I guess it's okay? Hope you like it too.

    Thank you to Kendy Rimba from Ninety-nine Restaurant (at Ranch Market, Pesanggrahan) for allowing us to shoot in your space. And a big thank you to Stellarissa and SoepShop for lending us the clothes. Katya is represented by Damn-Inc Models in Jakarta.  Much love!
















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram