• Instagram

  • fréj blanc


    A shoot commissioned by fréj to feature their runway pieces (they opened the Cleo Fashion Award 2013 show, which was part of the Jakarta Fashion Week event last October). The shoot features make-up and hair by Dewi Darmawan and models Katya Talanova and Julia Kotuleva from Damn-Inc. I was suppose to post this last month, but I didn't have time 'cause I was running around like a maniac trying to find warm clothes for my end of the year trip. Mind you, I haven't been in cold weather for at least three years, so yeah.. I kinda have forgotten how it feels like. I'm going to post some pics of the vacation later (once I've managed to let go of my procrastination of having to stitch tons of panoramas.... =___="). Anyways, Happy New Year! \^^/















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram