• Instagram

  • To the Moon and Back




    Latest contribution for Dew Magazine! 
    Since the theme for this issue was culture clash, me & Yoland talked about how we wanted it to be out of this world, literally. We set the story in the future where space travel will be a norm. In the future, our bodies and our fashion will have evolved, which resulted in us combining every element possible for our chic nomadic space lifestyle. Although it was set in a barren land, we still wanted to stay stylish because being stylish has become an integral part of our DNA. *wink*
    This was by far my hottest photoshoot to date. Hottest as in, it was at least 40 degrees centrigrade HOT! There were no shades, we had to hide our cars from everyone by going up this hill, and did I mention that it was HOT? Oh my god. And although I thought I had experienced it all (shooting mid-day in the Australian sun, on the beach, in the summer time), apparently I haven't. The call time was 6am. I didn't sleep all night because I kept thinking about the shoot, and what if no one showed up? 
    We shot this literally one week before the deadline. And I finished editing all the pics at 3am on the day that I was to leave to Singapore for my thyroid operation. So this was quite an adventure in every way possible. LOLS. I think I broke the record in eyebrow elimination, woohoo! But my colleague did say that he was keen to do another one of this..... ! @____@

    Stylist: Yoland Handoko
    Make-up: Lizzie Parra
    Hairstylist: Bubah Alfian
    Photo Assistant: Kent Alvin
    Model: Anastasia @ Damn-Inc
    Moral support and on-location cheerdude: Steve Wahyu
















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram