• Instagram

  • sleepwalker







    I felt a bit kinda blurry these past few days. Hadn't been sleeping well for four days now. I feel like floating or fading away, or both. Yes my mood has been quite dark the last couple of weeks due to some setbacks (or many setbacks) in my personal life. Nothing to do with love or such (I wish it was that simple! lols), but life is never simple unfortunately.
         This was a shoot commissioned by the soon to open Suma Spa (Kuta, Bali), which is part of Fontana Hotel. It was quite an interesting shoot, having started really early in the morning, and having the models pose like they were sleeping. Let me tell ya, it wasn't easy to look like you really sleep! But I really thank Antie (from Damn-Inc) and Jeff (our very own half of Fréj!) for doing such an awesome job, and looking good while at it too :D To be honest, I'm not quite so sure which pictures the clients choose to use, but this is the selection that I personally loved. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed shooting and editing it :) Hope none of you have trouble sleeping tonight!


    Models: Antie @ Damn-Inc & Jeffrey
    Make-up & Hair: Phillip Kwok
    Stylist: Yoland Handoko
    Stylist assistant: Ainjia
    Agency: Artnivora




















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram