• Instagram

  • Gwen Winarno


    Didn't know why I forgot to post this earlier in the year. This is for Elle Indonesia's Anniversary Issue Style File (April 2012), and it features the wonderfully vibrant Gwen Winarno. We shot this at 5pm in the middle of a very busy cafe. We had to wait for a bit too since there was a television station shooting their thing. I was worried at this point because the brief was to have natural light. We tried shooting outdoors but it was too bland, so we finally put her on top of the car valet stand (with me thinking that wood will provide a warmer feel), and just diffused the flash light like crazy. We finished by 6.30pm. It was dark, but I think the shot still works. Gwen was so awesome to work with and she had a very good energy emulating from her. Hope I can shoot her again in the future :)




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram