• Instagram

  • Travels


    Just some random pics of last year's travels to Spain and France. I fell in love with Madrid and Bilbao and San Sebastian.... and Lyon. I hope I can revisit it more thoroughly someday. And the pictures certainly didn't do it justice. I didn't take my wide angle lens with me 'cause I wanted to travel light (I am actually saving for a lighter camera... somewhere in the vicinity of an Olympus or Fuji, but I actually have found none that I liked so far... any suggestions?). But yeah, the result of this is that there are tons of images that I needed to stitch, hence the less than perfect panoramas. But I truly enjoyed taking those. Pretty fun. More to come! (I hope hehe)


    Panorama view of Barcelona, Spain



    Inside the Sagrada di Familia Cathedral in Barcelona, Spain, famous for its architecture by the infamous Gaudi. I was literally mesmerised and was in total awe of its awesomeness.


    Another cathedral in Barcelona.


    Panorama view of Montserratt, Spain


    Inside the cathedral in Borges, Spain. Mindblowing and so enchanting!




    Panorama view of San Sebastian, Spain



     The summer royal palace in San Sebastian, Spain


    Inside of the cathedral in Lourdes, France








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram