• Instagram

  • fréj video profile




    This is my latest project with fréj. They wanted to do a super simple short profile about their line and the process in making the pieces. They will soon be showcasing six of their pieces in the CLEO Fashion Awards runway at Jakarta Fashion Week 2012 (that'll be on the 7th of November). There's going to be a live-stream of the whole event at www.jakartafashionweek.co.id ... so please do check the site out. And I would like to apologize beforehand, but I just have to put in the most adorable chihuahua in the planet, ever. Thatcher has this look on her face that you just simply cannot ignore, it's like you just go awwwwwwwwwwww... so do you get that I haveeeee to put her in the video? I also found this really soothing music titled Delight and it was by Akira Kosemura and Haruka Nakamura. It was just so perfect for this video. So yeah, hope you enjoyed it :D




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram