• Instagram

  • Wicked Park

    Latest editorial contribution for Dew Magazine 05 - cinematic issue

    Stylist: Yoland Handoko
    Make-up & Hair: Priscilla Myrna
    Model: Bambi @ Damn-inc
    Assistant photographer: Kent Alvin

    I was quite excited to do the shoot since I've been on a very long hiatus, thinking whether I should continue in my photography career or just let it go. I was in an especially difficult time personally too, what with the ending of a long relationship, death in the family and my own questions about where I want my life to head to. Anyways, this shoot was kinda like a saving grace. Timing was just perfect. Since I've felt lost for quite awhile, this shoot reminded me of how much I just love movies (classic ones especially). It's good to rediscover who you are again, piece by piece. The first thing that came to mind after reading about the theme was: Alfred Hitchcock and Vertigo. Of course we didn't want to do a literal version, but it was definitely the red line tying everything together (with a twist). Hope you enjoyed the editorial as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Thank you to Ajie, Gege & Luki from Dew Magazine for continuing to support me & my work! And a huge thanks to the team: Yoland for the gorgeous styling and fashion direction, Priscilla for the beautiful make-up & hair, Kent for helping me & calming me down when my camera stalled *hahaha*, and the fun and quirky Bambi for making it all come alive! Love you all!












    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram