• Instagram

  • for Kartini





    This is my first time contributing to Kartini magazine, a local magazine dedicated to celebrating Indonesian women. The magazine itself is an institution of its own, quite legendary, and has been around for four decades. So it is quite an honour for me to be asked to contribute to the August 2014 issue of the magazine. A big thanks to Fahri Reza for styling this shoot and asking me to collaborate on this project. It was quite challenging as I've never built a set before, but very fun indeed :D I think sometimes you just really have to push yourself to do good work. I know I've been guilty of laziness lately. And also, a big shout out to Talia Subandrio for the gorgeous make-up & hair, and last but not least, Atiqah from the A-team (she is very, very new to modelling, but don't you think she did a wonderful job?) <3. Thanks again and Happy 69th Birthday Indonesia!








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram