• Instagram

  • stellarissa


    A few weeks ago, I helped my good friend, Stella, shoot her 2012-2013 lookbook/catalogue. It was a fun and easy shoot, but the editing part was quite gruelling since the model didn't bring any black shoes (so I had to change the colour of her shoes). In addition, I had to clean the background + did a bit of airbrushing for her skin + change the colour/mood of the photos. So it was a bit of editing work. I would say it took me about 30 mins, at least, to edit one picture - which was quite a long time since usually it was more like 10-15 mins. Not that I was complaining, but I had to finish everything in less than 48 hours. Mind you there were at least 18 pics to edit lols XD. I think the most gruelling part was the timeline given, but other than that I had really a fun time doing this project. I love the make-up done by Carlos Shu (for Lancome Indonesia), and Rima was a real doll to work with. I was also very blessed to have worked with a really awesome art director: Kristin Monica. She literally helped me shape up the picture to what it looks like now. You can tell that I'm quite proud of this lookbook, and I really love the colour tone. But perhaps, for future reference, I should buy a new (CLEAN) grey background. hahahahahaha. Btw, if you have instagram, you can view the final layout and look of the lookbook. Just follow me @ shutterflicker :) or go to their Facebook page.



    for stellarissa's 2012-2013 lookbook
    art direction & layout: Kristin Monica
    make-up & hair: Carlos Shu for Lancome (+62-856-9355-1127)
    model: Rima @ 21mm



















    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Instagram